Servin' Our 2nd Decade. Volunteer.
Friday April 28 is the big day!
Thank you for your willingness to serve for our Gone Servin' Day!
In looking ahead to Friday, April 28, here are a few reminders:
- Come prepared to work off-site.
- Pack a lunch (disposable).
- Wear comfortable clothes/long pants and closed-toe shoes.
- Please bring your own pair of work gloves.
- At 7:30am, arrive at CCHS. You will receive your instructions, directions and GS t-shirt.
- At 8am, assemble in Commons for the Send-off Assembly. 8:15 group photo outside at the front of the school building.
- At 8:30, classroom check-in, attendance, carpool coordination.
- Grab all supplies and students on the roster and ensure safe passage to your project site.
- Please serve as a partner to the faculty member in making this happen.
- By 3:30, return to CCHS.
- From 3:30 to 5pm, enjoy a tailgating Party on the front lawn of school (Cookout & spend some time sharing about your day).
Please check the PROJECTS page for any supplies you might be able to bring if you have not done so already. It will be helpful if donations come in as soon as possible.
Thank you so much for your time and willingness to serve! Please remember that your primary responsibility is to keep the students on task. Serving alongside them is an added bonus.
A day like Gone Servin' is made possible through parents, alumni, friends, and college partners who serve alongside us at the sites. From mulching to preparing meals to holding a child and more, you can be a part of what this day is all about.
Interested in serving with us on April 28? Take a few minutes to complete this form and let us know. We’d love to have you.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All volunteers must complete the Volunteer Commitment & Background Check form before volunteering.