Help us reach out.
Now is the time to align your business needs with your philanthropic interests.
- Want to give back to a school community that you care about?
- Need to advertise your business and grow your customer base?
Day of Giving on Friday, April 21, 2017
Gone Servin’ on Friday, April 28, 2017
Reach out to new customers. Covenant offers a large audience.
- 550 event attendees (minimum expected)
- 4,000 reached through social media and email
- 5,000 reached monthly through website (unique monthly visitor average)
Reach out to prospective clients. Covenant offers an ideal audience.
- Majority homeowners and multi-member households
- Families committed to private high school education and higher education
- Predominantly living, working, and shopping on the west side of Indianapolis
Don’t worry about competition. Your sponsorship benefits are one-of-a-kind. No competing signs at the same location at this event. Once you commit to a sponsorship, the benefits are yours and yours alone.
Be assured that your sponsorship decision is not just good for your bottom line. Sponsorship at Covenant means:
- Supporting our mission for excellent, Christ-centered education
- Funding need-based scholarships for students who cannot afford tuition
- Providing high quality academics, athletics, and arts experiences
Time is running out. You should receive a call in a couple days to confirm that you received this communication, ask if you have any questions, and remind you of fast-approaching deadlines.
May 31: Deadline for submitting sponsorship funds
To complete your sponsorship:
- Make checks payable to: Covenant Christian High School
- In the memo line, please identify your sponsorship choice
- Mail to: URGENT – Sponsor, 7525 West 21st Street, Indianapolis, IN 46214
- Submit print-ready, high quality, high resolution jpg/png/eps logo files to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact 317.931.2020 for questions.